Friday 4 January 2013

Hello!

Well, this is the very first post for One-Hungry-Traveller!

One-Hungry-Traveller is not only about food and travel but the hunger to explore and immerse yourself in different cultures, flavours, traditions and world issues that you may never have even considered or imagined.

I have travelled to some amazing countries around the world but something continues to draw me back to those who are labelled as your more "third world" countries.

I am of strong belief that each and every person should visit a third world country at least once in their lifetime to truly experience how lucky we really are. 

I love cooking and trying new foods so here you will find reviews from places not only here in Australia but around the world and off the beaten track!

I would like to share my experiences, thoughts, love of food, travel, people, the environment and culture with everyone and hopefully it will inspire you to do the same!










No comments:

Post a Comment